What the...Unhandled Exception Caught?!

Post » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Well now that the 1.4 patch came out I was happy...Played a little of nazi zombies and then it was time to try the new multiplayer maps.This error ("Unhandled Exception Caught") ocurred when was playing the map "Knee Deep" I thought "maybe its the grafic settings..." putted them low then when i tried again there it was that annoying error, then I thought "maybe its the map" so i tried another (new) one and BAM again the same error, rebooted PC nothing, put visuals at minimum settings and nothing.
What causes this error is it Vista? I have a Vista 64 bit. How can i play at least 30 seconds of a map without crashing?
Please help.
Juliet

Post » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:39 am

Well now that the 1.4 patch came out I was happy...Played a little of nazi zombies and then it was time to try the new multiplayer maps.This error ("Unhandled Exception Caught") ocurred when was playing the map "Knee Deep" I thought "maybe its the grafic settings..." putted them low then when i tried again there it was that annoying error, then I thought "maybe its the map" so i tried another (new) one and BAM again the same error, rebooted PC nothing, put visuals at minimum settings and nothing.
What causes this error is it Vista? I have a Vista 64 bit. How can i play at least 30 seconds of a map without crashing?
Please help.

I know this svcks but i had to back up my player profile and uninstall the game and reinstall the game..im sure it has to do with the way they fixed the mod folder now. so now i have no issue at all with the unhandle exception caught at all.
Hilm Music

Post » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:50 am

Try to right click your COWAWMP icon and click "Run as administrator."
Emmie Cate

Post » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:59 am

And how do I backup my player profile? =P
Phillip Hamilton

Post » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:53 pm

And how do I backup my player profile? =P

Download and install this. It saves a copy of your profile to your documents folder.

Code: Select all
http://files.filefront.com/CoD+WaW+Profile+Backup+Tool/;12489792;/fileinfo.html
Chris Johnston

Post » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:01 pm

Thank you all, but is there any other option to correct this without unistaling the game?
Michael Korkia

Post » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Thank you all, but is there any other option to correct this without unistaling the game?

I had this problem after installing the update yesterday... I could play for a few seconds or so then i'd get the "unhandled exception" error...

I tried updating punkbuster... that didnt need doing.

I did a system restore... that didnt work either.

To resolve it I did however install new nvidia drivers 182.50... kapow !!! IT WORKED !!

Maybe update or re-install the latest drivers for your gcard.

Good Luck !!
lucy chadwick

Return to Cod -- World at War