Please, add bots to offline multiplayer

Post » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Is it really difficult to add bots to local multiplayer? This feature will be for all the people who lacks of a decent internet connection, or just want to have some fun playing with their friends against some bots. I f you want to play online, good, go ahead and play it, it wouldn´t hurt anybody if the bots are added to the game. This feature will be really AWESOME, with all the game modes(FFA-TDM-CTF-Domination, etc) and with local rank, level up, prestige, unlock emblems, titles weapons, etc. and custom class. Just type "modern warfare 3 bots" in google or in this forum, and you´ll see how many people wants them.

Check the petition: http://www.change.org/petitions/iw-development-team-please-add-bots-to-local-off line-multiplayer

I just want a direct from someone from IW or Sledhehammer: "yes, it is possible and will be included" or "no, it will not be included"

Shelby Huffman

Post » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Spot on!

casey macmillan

Post » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:47 am

Myself and two friends would play countless hours on black ops playing against bots on nuketown and training ground. Really bummed out that MW3 doesn't have offline bots.

Assumptah George

Return to COD8 -- MW3