Invalid Email/Password Combination?

Post » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:51 pm

I got my email to join CoD Elite the other day, and it hasnt worked for me at all since i got it. When i follow the link in the email, it brings me to the CoD Elite page and has me choose either 'Log in' or 'Register'. So ive been clicking Log in, since i already have an account on CoD.com, obviously. But it keeps telling me 'Invalid Email/Password Combination'. And it wont let me sign in no matter what i do. Ive changed my accounts passwords like 10 times, reverified the email address like 10 times. This may be a dumb question but, do i need to hit Register and make a completely seperate account from this one ? Like a special account for CoD Elite ? Any help is appreciated guys. Id really love to get this figured out, Ive pre ordered the MW3 Hardened Edition. What good will the 1 free year of Elite do for me if i cant even have an account on it ?
Katey Meyer

Post » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:15 am

I got in using this account. (or was it my PSN account? I have the same combination and name for both).
rae.x

Post » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:14 am

I got in using this account. (or was it my PSN account? I have the same combination and name for both).

I use the same Email address and password on this account as i do on my PSN account aswell, but it just keeps saying its invalid when i try to sign up for Elite.
natalie mccormick

Post » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:51 am

Anyone else got any ideas ? ive damn near tried everything. But for some reason it just wont recognize my email/password combo as valid.
OJY

Return to Cod -- Black Ops Playstation 3