CREATE YOUR OWN ZOMBIE MAPS?

Post » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Do you guys think that creating your own zombie map to scratch and taking it online will be a good idea or not? its just a freedom of where u want the perks to go. how many rooms, weapons u display on the walls, map size and more features. will it bring more fun experience? or it can only work as a private game where ur friends can enter only.

YOUR IDEAS PLZ IF YOU THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA OR NOT?
OJY

Post » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:32 pm

that would be awesome
Rowena

Post » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:41 pm

I don't think this would work, since there would have to be a leaderboard for every map.

+ it would use a lot of memory space.
Blackdrak

Post » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:32 pm

That would be cool but people would make it really easy to make it to high levels
Project

Post » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:34 pm

I don't think this would work, since there would have to be a leaderboard for every map.

Not really, it would be similar to Halo's file sharing is what I'm assuming the OP is going for, you will get leaderboards for only the maps you download.

I think it would be fun to see what the community could come up with. Just look at some of the custom maps PC gamers have made, they are genius.
Tikarma Vodicka-McPherson

Post » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:55 am

Not really, it would be similar to Halo's file sharing is what I'm assuming the OP is going for, you will get leaderboards for only the maps you download.

I think it would be fun to see what the community could come up with. Just look at some of the custom maps PC gamers have made, they are genius.

:^: this :^:
Benjamin Holz

Post » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:04 am

I'd like to see this as well.

But I really think, since zombie maps are way more detailed than edited existing Halo maps, it requires more space.
+++CAZZY

Post » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:10 am

this might not work as in leaderboards i think but just an extra feature and u can create 3 maps max depending in your map size.
Emma Copeland

Post » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Might aswell have it for offline mode, if it had an option to publish to the servers, then Treyarch, would have to review and put the custom maps online so that they work for the leaderboards. Thus making Treyarch's life a living hell. I mean, as if they haven't done enough for us already.

"Zombies";
"Better gameplay";
"Rumored 4-player offline split";
And many more...

So if this was to get implemented, then it should only be used for offline modes,

Plus it will be really hard anyways, because users can make the map to a certain extent where they are invincible and zombies have no chance of getting them.

The systematics would be all wrong...

That is both views from what i think..
Chris Cross Cabaret Man

Post » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:07 pm

NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS.
there will be mod tools you noobs!
Nicholas C

Post » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:56 am

good lord i would love to see this idea become something like lbp's community sharing idea... i think that this woould be absolutly great and keep players hooked for that much longer :)
Steeeph

Post » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:57 pm

good lord i would love to see this idea become something like lbp's community sharing idea... i think that this woould be absolutly great and keep players hooked for that much longer :)
Nicholas C

Post » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Creating new maps would be very awesome and we could makd it chalanging and also make it more fun. We could probly also change the amount of waves and put alot of secret openeings that zombies could come out of to scare players.
phil walsh

Return to Cod -- Black Ops Zombies